I think I am going to start doing monthly wrap ups and projections for the month. Seems like a fun idea, no? But it’s also a way I can keep myself on track. Especially as I work on my New Year’s Resolutions, which one of them is to stay more organized! So let’s see….
I definitely didn’t finish as many books as I wanted to, so a few will end up on my “To Be Read” list next month. But here’s what I’ve finished for December:
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- The Night Before Christmas by Scarlett Bailey 3/5 Moose (I can’t bring myself to review this chick-lit book.)
- Santa Maybe by Scarlett Bailey 3/5 Moose
- Married by Christmas by Scarlett Bailey – DNF My first DNF. That’s sad.
- Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore 3/5 Moose
- Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan 4/5 Moose (Review will probably come out tomorrow.)
- 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (about 17% in the book and LOVING IT. I hope it stays this good.)
- Blanket and baby things for Grey Hudson (started)
- 4th Doctor scarf (started)
I wrote two starter ideas, and then restarted sketching my main book idea. This is here because a NY Resolution is to write more obviously.
- Visit High Line – did not do (weather and drama)
- Unpacked all my boxes (done! Though there is one more box to move down to the garbage.)
- Organize kitchen (done! Thanks to my mom’s wonderful Christmas present)
Places to visit in my new city
- High Line
Museum of MathematicsVisited – definitely for kids. Disappointing!
- National History Museum – oh my god. the line?!
9/11 Museum– Visiting with my mom today. Union Square Holiday Market– Loved!