AKA my Subway distraction list!
I’ve seen this floating around and think it’s an excellent idea. I read 8 and a quarter books in November, so I’m going to make my list based on that. I also need to wrap up the books I’ve started and have sitting on my Goodreads list. So we’ll go with 8-10 books this month, being way too optimistic as my mom comes at the end of the month. I am currently at 45 books for this year, when my original goal was 24. 24! I am definitely out of my book reading funk.
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Currently reading)
- The School of Good and Evil by Soman Chainin (I bought this for my sister’s Christmas present, and it sounded so darn cute! I figured it’d be a quick read.)
- Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (120 pages. I can do this.)
- Teen Frankenstein by Chandler Baker (Netgalley read/review for the month)
- Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore
- Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- A Scarlet Bailey Christmas Chick-Lit (because loneliness is fun and Christmas is magical)
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (So I can see the movie in January!)
- Famous Last Words by Katie Alender